This package is for you if need help developing your content marketing strategy for your company, or want an external review of your existing strategy.
- Review existing content: blog, whitepapers, customer stories, and other content.
- Research market, competition.
- Review and/or conduct customer interviews/VOC of information.
- Deliver recommended content marketing strategy that includes a 6-month blog calendar (1 blog per week), recommendations for 2-3 ebook/whitepapers, video, or webinar topics.
Podcast / Webinar Strategy
Have you decided you want to offer a podcast or webinar program and need help defining your vision and mapping out a strategy and implementation plan? We can help.
- Research industry, competition, and ICP requirements.
- Recommend type of program
- Develop a premise
- Identify topics and potential guests for up to 10 episodes.
- Provide an editorial calendar, including a list of activities for each episode.
- Recommend technology to use.
Monthly Content Development
If you are a small to mid-sized organization that wants to implement a consistent blog strategy, we will help you map out your blog calendar and write the blogs for you. Delivery can also include publishing the blogs to your website.
- 1 blog/week (1000-1500 words)
- 50 blog ideas
- Editorial calendar, revised every 3 months
- Social media posts
- Blog strategy workshop
Looking for something else? Check out some additional content development services offered.
ebooks & Whitepapers
Barb adds value in every interaction and transforms team members' ideas into polished deliverables in line with strategic goals. She's professional, direct, and knowledgeable, and that shines through in savvy and smart content.
Jen Klein, Technical and marketing content developer.
Not only could I always count on Barb to deliver well-crafted articles, on time, but she had good recommendations for improving the distribution, tracking, and impact of our content.
Jane Zupan, Product Marketing Leader